How We Work
Financial security planning is about more than planning for retirement or protecting yourself against risk – it is about making dreams come true.
We are focused on helping you achieve freedom and choice at all stages of life. To do this, we use Freedom 55 Financial's planning process, which is based on the four cornerstones of financial security. It is a process designed to help you:
- Better understand what financial security means to you by reviewing your current situation and defining goals
- Identify and discuss any roadblocks to achieving your goals and analyse your situation
- Identify any gaps and build a plan to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals and dreams
- Review and monitor your financial security plan regularly to help ensure it continues to meet your changing needs
Our mission is to build a financial security plan tailored to help meet your specific needs. We're dedicated to understanding your goals and providing you with the professional financial security advice needed to help you achieve those goals.
Whether purchasing a home, financing a child's education or retiring comfortably, your goals are specific to you and your financial security plan should be tailored to your needs.
We'll help you understand the choices to be made and the products available to help build a financial security plan to achieve your personal or business goals. And once your plan is in place, we'll continue to work with you by reviewing your financial security plan from time to time with you to help ensure you're still on track to achieving your goals.
Our planning process consists of four steps:
- Initial inquiry: I will provide you with a description of our services, philosophies, and methodology. If our services appear to fit your needs we will schedule a meeting.
- Get acquainted and data gathering meeting: This meeting will take approximately one hour. It is an opportunity for us to exchange information about your needs and objectives and further discuss which services are right for you.
- Financial plan presentation and portfolio analysis: This meeting will take between one and two hours. We will have prepared a comprehensive written document assessing your current and projected financial position while addressing your concerns, goals and objectives. We should determine after this meeting if there is a good fit between our services and your objectives and if both parties agree, we will move on to the next step.
- Plan implementation and follow-up: Proper implementation is crucial to reaching your financial goals. Once you become a client our relationship will continue on an ongoing basis. Your plan will be periodically reviewed and updated to ensure that your goals are on target and any changes in your situation are reflected.
We know that personal service is key to helping you find the right solution for your financial security needs. If you have questions about your financial security plan or specific financial products, contact us and we can set up a time to meet. We can discuss our services, review your specific needs and address any questions you may have. Contact today.